Unknown details of the filming of the series The Protector
Director Umut Aral answered several questions about the series Hakan Muhafiz / The Protector:
- Underwater shooting took all day. Çağatay Ulusoy spent all this time in the water, the shooting was very difficult
- In order to turn Çağatay into Harun it took an hour and a half every day
- Shooting of the 4th season took 8 weeks
- He took an active part in adjusting the scenario and constantly monitored the process. This is necessary, since the director must see the whole scene. In the third season, they improved the script thanks to the help of Jason George, Atasay Koç and Ozge Bagdatlioglu.
- To the complaint of one of the followers that the final of the 3rd season turned out to be too complicated, the director promised to give answers in the 4th season
When asked when the fourth season will be released, Umut Aral mysteriously kept silent.